My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.blogtrepreneur.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A not-so-final farewell...

Well, the time has come for me to say goodbye to this blog and my good old Blogger account. Don't worry it's going nowhere, but from now on, I will only be posting at www.blogtrepreneur.com, the rebirth of Blogtrepreneur.

It's been a fantastic 4 months, and has seen my entrepreneurial spirit reach all new highs! What's left now is to thanks all those who have linked to me, and who have taken the time to comment on this blog, and help it reach unprecedented success.

So thankyou, but remember, Blogtrepreneur lives on through my new blog at www.blogtrepreneur.com so head on there straight away, where I'm sure you'll continue to enjoy me, Adnan, posting as the Blogtrepreneur!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
web tracker