My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.blogtrepreneur.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Blogtrepreneur.com themes and colour?

Blogtrepreneur has moved! Please check out the new site at www.blogtrepreneur.com. If you are a subscriber to Blogtrepreneur feeds or newsletter you will not experience any changes!

Well, at the moment, Matt and I are discussing the colour schemes for Blogtrepreneur.com.
As you will be the readers of the blog, I wanted your opinions on what you think the best colour schemes will be for the page. I said that I want a warm colour to attract readers, on other pages that has seemed to work....any ideas?
Also, please tell me what you would like to see on the new blog. We are both open to new ideas, and really want to optimize the blog for your experience. If you look on Matt's archive page (http://www.mandladventures.com/archives/), I really like the way he has categorized his posts and the fun user interface. Also the tag cloud must be proving to be effective in terms of bringing targeted traffic to his blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
web tracker