My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.blogtrepreneur.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 16, 2006

My not-so-difficult quest for a webhost

Blogtrepreneur has moved! Please check out the new site at www.blogtrepreneur.com. If you are a subscriber to Blogtrepreneur feeds or newsletter you will not experience any changes!

So today was the day that I was scheduled to buy my hosting for blogtrepreneur.com. I imagine that many people just search around for the cheapest and most well known webhost, but I wanted to share with you the reasons why I didn't need to go running around.

For a long time now, I have been using www.frozenwebhost.com for all my hosting needs. Every entrepreneur will eventually need a website, and it is only natural that they want to find the cheapest so as to save money and increase profit. It's a known fact.
However, for me, customer service is the main thing. As a techie dumbass (!), I need all the support I can get. Some hosting companies offer 24/7 email support, but often this can get laggy and very delayed.

With Frozen Webhost however, the owner Steve prides himself on being on MSN for a great deal of the day. He is very polite (again this is very important for building a relationship with the customer - a very good tactic for business) and he always has an answer for everything.
And even I do look at the price tag...with Steve, this tag is very very reasonable at only $5/month. What else does a budding entrepreneur need?
So a quick update, Matt should be starting on transferring the Wordpress files to my host, and it looks good for a very nearby release of Blogtrepreneur! Watch out, here I come!

3 Comments:

  • I hope everyone enjoys the new Blogtrepreneur site design. I've spent a lot of time with Adnan perfecting it. If you have any suggestions, ideas, or comments let one of us know.

    P.S. I'm still working on a bug in the category, and date pages. So no need to tell us about that unless you know a solution.

    Thanks and be sure to checkc the new site

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:52 AM  

  • Got the issue I mentioned above fixed. Now all that seems to be left is some code clean up unless someone notices anything else strange.

    The front end of the website is officially beautifully, even I do say so my self.

    So why are you even stilling visiting blogtrepreneur.blogspot.com when there is a brand new blogtrepreneur.com. Get over there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:18 AM  

  • Thanks Matt,
    Yeah I agree get over to Blogtrepreneur.com!

    By Blogger Adnan, at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
web tracker