My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.blogtrepreneur.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Blogtrepreneur Update

Blogtrepreneur has moved! Please check out the new site at www.blogtrepreneur.com. If you are a subscriber to Blogtrepreneur feeds or newsletter you will not experience any changes!

Hello fellow Blogtrepreneurs!
I know I haven't been posting regularly but I have been planning the growth of Blogtrepreneur.
As you may know, I have been included in many Carnivals and competitions, and have been thrilled with the great feedback from one-off and recurring readers.

Due to this, I intend on growing Blogtrepreneur, by hopefully buying my own domain and hosting which should definitely boost traffic and search engine traffic, and as a result will encourage more clicks on Adsense, which is what everyone is after surely!!!

Im more excited about my series which is scheduled to start this summer, I won't give too much away, but what I will tell you all is that a blogging experiment will be setup with the addition of an e-book at the end of the run, which will hopefully increase my internet recognition.

If you feel that Blogtrepreneur has helped you in any way, or if you feel like helping me progress to the next stage of my blogging life, I would really appreciate it if you could donate to Blogtrepreneur through Paypal, the button is under my About Me section on my homepage sidebar.
Of course any donations would be featured on Blogtrepreneur, as I like to make you as my loyal readers feel special!

Thanks again, and keep up the blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
web tracker