My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.blogtrepreneur.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What's New on Google Adsense?

I thought that I should just update what's going on in the world of Adsense.
The Adsense staff have now added a single page "Make an Adsense Code" for all the Adsense veterans amongst us. I think this was because they received a large number of complaints from the more experienced Adsense users.
AdSense have also introduced a referral program for AdWords so now you can earn $20 for referring a new advertiser to the program (once they spend their first $100).
Although I myself have not had much success with Adsense or any other referral programs from this particular blog, I do have some more ideas in the pipeline so that I can get my first $100 cheque!!!
Anyway, keep blogging away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
web tracker